Proud Professional Reader

Professional Reader

About the Blog

Welcome to Paula and Sarina's Book Blog! Avid readers, hard core fan girls of fictional literary male characters, proud library captains. We started this blog because of our love for reading YA novels and decided to share our thoughts on the books we read. We hope you enjoy our blog and contact us if you have any questions :)
Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday 17 July 2013
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly feature, hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that features upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



Release Date: August 27, 2013
Entangled Publishing, 400 pages

** DUE TO MAJOR SPOILERS, I HAVE HIDDEN THE SUMMARY. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! **



Okay, regardless if you read the summary or not, I can still convey how deeply I love this series. I started the first book, Obsidian, earlier this year and by the end of the following week, I had caught up on the whole series. During the school year. That's a huge deal for me! Jennifer L. Armentrout is a writing machine because she publishes books so often, but I find her writing so addictive. Personally, this series is my favourite of her novels, but I have yet to read all of them. Though this series is a supernatural one, I hope you contemporary fans don't shy away from it! It's well written and the story is superb, just all around a great series! On the other hand, I'm not too fond of the cover as I personally find it to be too romance novel-y.  Needless to say, however, that I cannot wait for the next installment (the second last one!). Anyways, read this series. NOW. DOOOO ITTT!

PS. This is the guy on the cover. His name is Pepe Toth and he's a perfect representation of the love interest in this series, Daemon!


What books are you waiting on?

~SARINA


2 comments:

Michaniya @ Bookmarked For Later said...

Have heard great things about this series. Between that and the sexy covers, I'm thinking I need to add this to me TBR list.

Sarina said...

You definitely should! It's addicting and the romance is one of my favourites!